Friday, October 13, 2006

friday 13

it was a perfectly normal day when i woke up. after breakfast, i sent a birthday card to timmy. and i realized it was friday 13. haha kinda sad for timmy. but i didn know i was goin to feel sad for myself really soon.
then i left the house to play soccer with my friends. i realized i had forgotten to change to my old spectacles. but i was too lazy to get back in. WRONG DECISION!
caught the bus in the nick of time. so lucky. at our destination, 13 people turned up. better than i expected. we found a street soccer court in marine parade and started playing. i was dribbling, scoring goals, having fun. then, it happened. the ball somehow hit my spectacles. and it BROKE. ARRGGHHH NOOOOO! i mean i still can see without my specs, but my parents are going to KILL me... arghh...
i could have got back in the house to change specs, but i didnt. i could have taken out my specs before i played. but i didnt. foolish decisions accumulated to form this disaster. i just hope they'll still let me play football on sunday.
friday 13...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home