Thursday, December 28, 2006

conclusion of the whole matter

this would probably be my last post of year 2006. the holidays are creeping to a close... and its no comfort that im resuming hockey training, after being overseas two times in a row. but the bangkok trip wasnt bad... better than i expected. i probably did more shopping during the trip than the 15 years of my life. lol i generally dont shop much.
then the ydp in malaysia. it was really fun. i mean, no matter the place, the fellowship is priceless. it made up for the lousy campsite and tedious 10 hour bus journey to and fro.
and i've still not enough of dota... haha just started after my sec 3 exams were over. thats two months. and i visited a lan shop for the first time. yeah.
i've still not gotten into my head that its my o'level year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home